Chopin & Friedric
Southerly, Vol. 74, No. 2 (2014)
A fiction piece encompassing poetry and prose. A boy with cystic fibrosis wonders whether composer Chopin might have also had CF and composes a poem ‘translated’ from Chopin’s composition ‘Fantasie Impromptu’.
Grief by Numbers
TEXT: Journal of Writing and Writing Courses, Vol. 17, No. 1 (2013)
A memoir about my Dad, his death and my family’s life afterwards, with an essay about extranarrative literature running down the side of each page.
Victorian Opera (2012)
– Cinderella’s off to the ball
– Cinderella program approval (original photography – Sian Ellett)
– Creating the Modern Rake – An interview with Leon Krasenstein
– Costumes up close
– Cinderella’s Grissini tells all – an interview with Roger Lemke
– An interview with John Bell
– Shoes for sunshine
– The Rake Speaks
– Anne’s True Love (Original photography – Sian Ellett)
– Devilish Delights
– Mother Goose removes her feathers
– Roxane and Baba (Original photography – Sian Ellett)
– Goodbye Sian!